Specialist fields (in extracts)
- Special otorhinolaryngological surgery
- Nasal Reconstruction & Nasal surgery (TOP-100 doctors according to Focus magazine)
- Reconstruction of total nasal defects
- Ear correction surgery (TOP-100 doctors according to Focus magazine)
Curriculum vitae (in extracts)
||Medical Examination and medical license
||General surgery and traumatology at Kiel University Clinic
||Training with Alfred Berger in Hannover (microvascular flap surgery)
||Medical practice in the Department of Otolaryngology (Head and Neck Surgery) at the Kiel University Clinic
||Introduction of ultrasound diagnostics in the Dept.
||Tri-annual Courses on Ultrasound Diagnostics
||Introduction of microvascular flap surgery in the Dept.
||Nomination as DEGUM training supervisor (ultrasound diagnostics)
||Specialist for otorhinolarygology
||Assistant Medical Director Appointment of the Dept.
||Additional title for allergolology
||Additional title for facial plastic surgery
||Supervision and development of facial plastic surgery at the Dept.
||Training with Francoise Firmin in Paris (concha surgery with rib cartilage)
Additional title for special otorhinolaryngological surgery
||Training with Gary Burget and Dean Toriumi in Chicago (nose surgery)
||Training with John Reinisch in Los Angeles (concha surgery: TPFF / Porex®)
||Since then annual Workshop on Plastic Surgery in the Head and Neck Region
||Training with Frederick Menick in Tucson / Arizona (nasal reconstruction)
|Seit 2021||Helios Berlin-Buch, Department of Otolaryngology (ENT): facial plastic surgery|
First-author publications concerning nasal repair
1. Quetz J, Ambrosch P (2011) Total Nasal Reconstruction: A 6-Year Experience with the Three-Stage Forehead Flap Combined with the
Septal Pivot Flap. Facial Plast Surg 27:266-275
2. Quetz J (2014) Update on the Septal Pivot Flap. Facial Plast Surg 30:300-305
3. Quetz J (2014) Three-stage reconstruction of total nasal defects
(after Burget and Menick 1994, modified by Quetz 2011). In: Hilko
Weerda Reconstructive Facial Plastic Surgery: A Problem-Solving
Manual, 2nd Edition. Thieme, Stuttgart, New York S 66-73
4. Quetz J (2015) Reconstructive surgery of the nose. In: Behrbohm, Eichhorn-Sens, Quetz
The Nose - Revision and Reconstruction.
Manual and Casebook, 1st Edition. Thieme, Stuttgart, 280 pages
5. Quetz J (2015) New aspects in reconstructive nasal surgery. HNO 63:10-21